facebook status - Even though I make mistakes and cry when I am lonely

Even though I make mistakes and cry when I am lonely but on the other hand I am stronger than you think. I have had bad experiences in my life with friends and relationships but I also have a million happy memories of my past. I am still alive and I am ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories….




Free, facebook, tips, Links, blogging, Downloads, Google, facebookTips, money, news, apps, Social, Media, Website, Tricks, games, Android, software, PIctures, Internet, Security, Web, codes, Review, bloggers, SAMSUNG, Worldwide, Contest, Exitic, Phones, facebookTricks, hacking, London, Olympics, SEO, Youtube, iOS, Adsense, gadgets, iPHONE, widgets, Doodle, twitter, video, Deals, technology, Aircel, Airtel, iPAD, Angry, Birds, BSNL, TechLife, GMAIL, Idea, Microsoft, SmartPhones, Stress, Buster, Windows, Yahoo, Infolinks, Nokia, Scam, Uninor, browsers, Amazon, Euro, CUP, Chat, IDM, JOBS, Modem, Music, Reliance, Results, SSC, Tata, Docomo, bing, freebie, mobile, placements, AIEEE, AlertPay, Chrome, College, Competetive, Exam, Dehradun, Extension, FireFox, GPRS, HTC, IMPACT, Info, MTS, Mark, Zukerberg, Paypal, Promotional, Post, Torrent, UTU, Unlocking, VodaFone, Wall, Paper, apple, books, engineering, iCAR, iTunes, pinterest, rovio, AVG, Admit, Card, Adobe, Affiliate, Marketing, Akhilesh, Amul, Girl, BlackBerry, ChromeBook, Clixsense, Coupon, Digitallife, Discovery, Emoticons, Festival, GATE, GIMP, Income, Tax, International, JSS, JailBreaking, Kindle, Linux, Local, MAX, PAYNE, Mac, Mango, Memory, Speed, Nexus, Online, Shopping, Raakhi, Report, Rising, Stars, Sample, Science, Sony, Syllabus, TabletBooK, Teamviewer, Templates, Dark, Knight, Rises, USA, UPMT, Virgin, Xperia, ZTE, challan, counselling, course, btech, funny, iMOVE, registration

source:http://art2shere.blogspot.com/2012/08/13578664755899.html